There are many rooting applications available for Android that you can download for rooting purpose. Normally, rooting is done in order to make the functioning of the device more advanced and fast. It also enables you to access to any big files without prior permission from Google. In simple words, rooting meant unlocking of all the premium features of any device. In this post, I will about the best rooting application called Towelroot Apk V which has got the best rooting features for Android devices.
Apart from that Towelroot app is a well renowned rooting application available in the Android platform. It was developed by the famous hacker Geohot who is the founder of all the vulnerabilities for devices like Apple and Sony.
To root your device with this awesome rooting application you must download this software in your Android Smartphone. So, this post contains some features of latest Towelroot rooting app for Android and its downloading procedures.
What Are the advantages & disadvantages of Rooting?
There are multiple advantages of rooting as it unlocks all the features of you Android Smartphone and Tablets. It further enables users to enjoy completely new features along with new user interface which is quite interesting. But there are also many disadvantages of rooting which you should be aware of before you go for rooting your device.
The first disadvantage of rooting is to lose the warranty of the rooted device. The device is prior to facing much external harm like the malicious virus if not rooted properly. Once you let your device root, it is impossible to get the previous features and functioning even if you want.
You can also check out: Latest Blackmart Apk download for Android and PC: Free Premium Apps No Root Required!!
Rooting makes your device functioning completely new and you might get little confused in operating after the rooting is done. Sometimes, your device might get crashed while rooting and in such case, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the app again and solve the problem.
Features of rooting with Towelroot Apk 2017:
Following are some of the features of latest Towelroot Apk that are worth mentioning:
- You can make rooting within a single click. It gives you quick unroot features as well. It has come up with multiple exploits to gain root access.
- It supports all kinds of Android Smartphone which are impressive and Android users can download it for the same.
- This rooting application uses only 100 kilobytes space on your device and you don’t need to connect to PC for launching this app.
- This is a well-tested app that has overcome successfully the Samsung Galaxy and Nokia Smartphone in rooting.
- You can easily use Towelroot without restarting your device before opening the app. For using Towelroot you don’t need to have much technical knowledge because of its easy user interface.
Steps to download Towelroot Apk:
Towelroot Apk is not available in official Google play store and you can download it from other sources easily. In the post, I am providing you some basic steps to download Towelroot Apk. But in case, you find no relevant downloading link for Towelroot Apk then you can directly go its best alternatives such as Framaroot, iRoot, Kingroot, Root Master, etc. Follow the downloading steps below:
- First of all, you need to download Towelroot apk file for your Android phone. Click on the link given below to download the latest version of the app.
- You can download the apk file direct on your smartphone or in PC. If you are downloading the apk in PC then later you have to move the file to your Android phone using a data cable, Bluetooth or anything you feel comfortable of using.
- Wait for a few minutes while the downloading is in progress and hold on until its completion. In a while, the downloading will get completed and you will find the Towelroot Apk file in your File Manger.
Steps to install Towelroot Apk:
For the installation of latest Towelroot Apk V5 in your device, you will need to go through few steps such as follows:
- Go to your device “Settings” and open it and you will find many options listed in the Settings menu.
- Now open the “Security” option from the Settings menu by click on it.
- Within the Security option, you will find device administration followed by “Unknown Sources” option.
- Now enable the “Unknown Sources” option by turning it “ON”.
- You can now navigate to the “File Manager” and find the downloaded “Towelroot Apk” and double click to install the app on your device.
- By now the Towelroot Apk will successfully get installed in your Android Smartphone.
How to use Towelroot App for rooting purposes?
Once you download and install the Towelroot Apk successfully on your device you can start the rooting process. However, you need to keep in mind that rooting will void the warranty of your device permanently and you might not receive the OTA updates anymore. You must also remember that your device will get totally damaged if the rooting is not done perfectly. Following are the steps for rooting your Android Smartphone with Towelroot:
- The first task is to download and install the latest Towelroot V5 Apk in your device successfully.
- Launch the application from your Android Smartphone and you will find the option “root your device in single click” within this app.
- Just click on it and three options will appear such as Unroot, Install SuperSU, and Executive Script.
- Install the SuperSU successfully to manage all kinds of permissions prior to SuperSU on your device.
- Start rooting now by clicking on the available option and wait for the completion of rooting.
- Once the rooting process gets completed, restart your Smartphone and click on the Update Binaries.
So, Towelroot Apk is the reliable and renowned rooting app available for Android devices. If you are willing to root your Android Smartphone or Tablets then this rooting app can be the best suggested app in my opinion.
Check out the video given below for better understanding:
Do have a look on: Root Explorer Pro Download: Everything You Need to Learn!
If you face any problem in downloading Towelroot then you can go for some of its alternatives like Kingroot, Root Master, iRoot, Framaroot, etc.