SHAREit for PC– Are You Searching for SHAREit for Pc ? Well, you came to the right place. SHAREit app has now been launched for Windows 7,8,10 for more convenient file transferring. SHARE it app was first launched for android platform and was rated as the best file transferring app on Google Play Store.
And now with SHAREit app for PC, we can definitely expect flawless file transferring between your mobile and PC/Laptop even without using a data cable- SHAREit for PC .
Why Do You Need SHAREit app for PC :
Nowadays, sharing data on the run has become compulsory. And as we don’t want to carry a data cable with us every time for transferring data between our devices. So all you have to do is simply download SHAREit to PC and make your work easier and save a lot of your time with seamless file transfer.
SHAREit for PC For Free- Download SHAREit for Windows 7,8 & 10:
SHAREit is a free app that helps you to transfer the content that you want to send between different devices. This files may include different files like Videos, Photos, Music, documents and even folders filled with data. Share it for PC even enables you to send files between 2 different PC’s.
There are a lot of unique features that you will be able to enjoy on the new SHAREit for PC. So now we are going to take a look into all of the features that will let you know why SHAREit is considered the best file transferer ou there in the market.
- Share Till Your Heart Takes You: With SHAREit for PC you will be able to transfer ANY files between different devices and even do that between PC’s.
- Easy Connect: Now you can connect your device automatically with each other when it’s in range.
- Faster Sharing: Share your files with over 40X speed than Bluetooth making it easier and faster to transfer files between different devices.
- Share It The Easy Way: Send files over Wi-Fi connectivity without using Bluetooth which means you will be able to save a lot of your precious battery juice.
- Share SHAREit: You can even share the app itself between the user who don’t have SHAREit as it is really compact in size.
- SHAREit Groupie: Now you will be able to share between 5 different users simultaneously, making it faster and easier to transfer files between user when you are in a group.
These were the features that make SHAREit for PC so unique and easy to use for any user. So now that you came to know about all the features you may also want to download and use SHAREit on your PC.
How To Use SHAREit for PC on Windows 7,8 & 10:
- First, You will need to Download the SHAREit.exe file.
- Now click on the download file and launch the installation.
- You will be follow up with yet another windows showing the downloading progress.
- When the installation is complete you will have a Shortcut option available right on your Desktop. Click it to launch the SHAREit app.
- Now you are ready to transfer files between different devices and all you have to do is launch SHAREit on the other device and search for your Laptop/PC Device (This will be really easy to do and all you have to do is confirm the connection then noted to do so).
- Now to connect your Laptop/PC to the device all you have to do is click on the “Click Here To Connect To The Phone”. You will be taken to a window where you can see the list of the devices within your range and even choose to set a different password to enable password protection while connecting to your device- Download SHAREit for PC Windows 7,8,10 .
- And last but not the least, transferring files has never been so easy with the new Drag and Drop option where you just have to hold the file/folder that you want to transfer and drop it on the described place.
Here in the image above you will be able to see the amazing Drag and Drop feature that makes it even easier to transfer files between devices. Also, note the speed of transfer is moderately high which allows you to transfer your desired files quickly.
And that’s it, this is all about SHAREit for PC and all the features that you can enjoy right on your Laptop/PC.
If You Enjoyed Reading This Article Then You May Also Want To Read About: