In this new age of technology, the launch of the two greatest OS i.e the Android & Windows has been competing in the market for a long time.People enjoy the apps and games that are available both on the windows and android platform.Also with the latest update of both the OS is a ground breaking launch for both the platforms.
With the launch of the latest Windows 10 OS, which is compact and easy to use. Android developers have also come up with a way to install Android On PC Or Laptop allowing you to enjoy the joy of playing android games right on your PC/laptop.
And NO, I am not talking about any android emulator that you have to install.I am talking about your own Android OS right on your PC/Laptop.
Sounds Confusing… ?
Think of it as this way, the next time you push that Startup button on your PC/Laptop, instead of a Windows, Mac or any other OS you would be welcomed with an Android OS.And even an genuine Android OS logo right on the basic information of your computer with all other general details about the android version.
I think that would be pretty damn cool.
Uses of Android On PC Or Laptop
Think of what you could do with this system :
- You could play android games in HD mode.
- You can use any social media site which only supports on android.
- You can enjoy
You can even surprise your friends by showing them that you have an android OS running on your PC/Laptop.
Requirements : Install Android on PC or Laptop
Things that you will need before you start with the Install Android On PC Or Laptop :
- The first thing that you need is a USB drive with at least 4GB free space.
- Stable android x86.ISO files like 4.0, 4.3 or 4.2 or 5.1( I am going to use the 5.1 lollipop)
- Rufus to create bootable USB drive.
- At least 20GB of free space on hard disk that you want to install Android On PC Or Laptop on.
Simple Steps To Install Android On PC Or Laptop
- First you need to download the file Android x86 5.1 ISO.
- Now using the ISO image file & Rufus of the android you downloaded create a bootable USB flash drive.
- Make you way to the android x86 5.1 ISO file that you downloaded and hit Start button.
- Now you need to make the your PC/Laptop USB bootable.(You can go into the bios settings to make USB to boot first.)
- Now that USB is set to first bootable, you will be required to restart your PC/laptop again to access a Menu.
- In the Menu, just select install x86 5.1 to hard-disk.
- Now you need to select the desired partition on the hard disk to install android on PC Or Laptop which has more than 20GB partition space.
- After that you will be notified with few prompt messages to Install a boot loader GRUB, make sure to allow it.
- Followed by the second prompt message which you need to select yes.(Select Yes if you want to customize your x86 5.1 later)
- Now you will get the third prompt message which will want you to install a virtual space(SD card), simply type in 2048 for space(as you can only avail 2048 MB of space, as that’s the maximum supported Space)
- After that, you will simply need to restart you PC/Laptop.
- Now you can select from Windows or Android as your booting OS.
And that’s it, you are done. You have successfully install Android On PC Or Laptop & now you can enjoy playing all the android apps & games right on your PC/Laptop without any android emulator.
Is It Worth To Install Android on PC or Laptop
Yes, it is worth it. Specially if you have a leftover laptop/pc that you are bored of using, now you can easily transform it into a android laptop/pc & also enjoy playing your favourite games & apps right on your pc/laptop.
Hope you liked this simple article on how you can Install Android On PC Or Laptop and enjoy the android OS right on your PC/Laptop.If you liked this article then please share and leave a comment below. also if you any queries then feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Thank you for reading & enjoy.