Now a days our PC/laptop has became a storage place to keep our important files or folders, you know it’s all about technology now a days. In our PC/laptop there are many partition but we mainly keep our important files or folders in hard drive partition, so that if any thing happen to your PC/laptop you can take out the hard drive and take out all your important files or folders.
But what if the all the files including your important files get deleted because of your simple mistake or may have been unseen and deleted your important files or it is not even there in the Recycle bin. Now the tension is that, after deleting the files can you restore it again in your hard drive. Then the answer will be yes, you can restore permanently deleted files.
Steps to Recover Deleted Files in Windows:
In order to follow the steps you will need to download iCare Data recovery app. Don’t think that the steps will be hard but it will be the easiest one Go ahead with the steps and recover permanently deleted files in windows:
- Firstly you will need to download and install iCare Data Recovery and then choose in the Advance File Recovery options.
- Now select the partition of the hard drive from where the file has been deleted, then click on the ‘recover’ button.
- Now the scanning process will take place.
- After the scanning process is complete preview your files.
- Finally select the files which has been deleted and you want to recover and click on “save files” option in order to recover your files.
- You have to be sure that you don’t recover the file in the same partition from where it is deleted. Recovery should be saved in different partitions.
Things you should do after deleting files from Windows:
- You can recover the deleted files from Recycle bin if it is not emptied because it will still occupy its space in its partition hence it will let recover files from the Recycle bin. But if you have deleted the files from Recycle bin it will loose its space from the particular partition and you will not be able to recover the file from Recycle bin.
- On recovering the deleted files you have to make it sure that you don’t recover the file on the same partition from where it was deleted. On doing that the file will be safer because if you recover in the same partition the file name would be already saved from before.
Finally, this are the steps that you should follow to recover permanently deleted files in windows. This are the ease steps to follow but if you are having any problems in doing the recovery process then we will surely help you. But you have to share with us in the comment box.