The first question that you would ask would be, What is a Chromecast ?
Chromecast is basically a portable media streaming device which you can enjoy by simply plugging it into your tv/monitor hdmi port and enjoy streaming, playing games simply with an android phone, tablet, iphone, ipad, mac or any windows device and use the Chromebook to live stream your favourite apps and entertainment right on your TV.
This is a really cheap and fun device that you can own by paying Rs 2,999.
Chromecast Is A Simple Plug & Play Device
Simply Use A HDTV To Plug In Your Device
Now Simply Connect Using The Same Wi-Fi Network
That’s It, Now Enjoy Casting Apps Directly From Your Mobile To Your HDTV.
As by now you know that you can run any app like Whatsapp, Wechat, Hike and many other to stay connected to your friends and families.
You can also run all your favourite social media sites directly to your tv and enjoy using them on the big screen.
And the most amazing thing about this device is that you can now enjoy playing High Definition games that you always wanted to play right on you HDTV.
So, these were few of the top features that you can enjoy using it on your TV. And today, I am going to show you how to play your favourite games on Chromecast.
Steps To Play Games With New Google ChromeCast
- First you need to setup the Chromecast device with your TV, you simply need to plugin the device into the HDMI port of the TV.To do that simply plug in one port of the USB to a power source and the other end to your Chromecast.
- Now plugin the Chromecast into the TV HDMI outport. NOTE: For the best performance simply use the adapters and cable that comes with the Chromecast.
- Now you will be able to view the Chromecast homescreen on your TV.
- Now incase if it doesn’t appear then you need to use the source or input button right on your TV remote in order to change the default input.
- Now note that the Chromecast and your device is connected to each-other on the same Wi-Fi network.NOTE: For the best connectivity, connect by using the 2.4GHZ 802.11 b,g or a Wi-Fi network.
- For your smartphone you need to Download and Install Chromecast to connect your smartphone with the devices.
- After Installing the app you need to launch the app and choose the device that you want to set-up to.
- Once your smartphone have detected the device, you will be notified and then you will see your smartphone home screen directly on the TV.
And that’s it, you have successfully linked Chromecast and your device to the TV and now you can enjoy playing your favourite games right on your TV. Hope you liked this article, if you did please share it with your friend and family who want to enjoy playing games and other entertainment based stuffs on their TV.
Please comment below if you have any enquiry and also leave a comment if you are using one right now. Thank you for reading.