Facebook is a popular social networking site these days as we all know about it. No doubt billions of users are using this platform globally. Though Facebook is one of the best social platform, but still it has some features that most of the users doesn’t like it.
Game Requests on Facebook is really the most annoying thing for its users. Every time I sign in to Facebook, it flooded with notifications of games such as ‘Candy Crush Saga, Farm Ville etc’. These Game requests are came from yours friends who played these on Facebook. But sometimes it feels disgusting.
So if you don’t want to see such kind of game requests on your Facebook notification bar, you can simply block game requests. In this tutorial i will show you how you can bock game requests on Facebook.
Ways to Block Game Requests on Facebook:
Either you can block a specific game which you don’t want to see on Facebook or you can block your any specific friend from sending you game requests.
So to do it take a look here.
Blocking any Particular Game
To block any specific game or any app on Facebook,
- First log in to your Facebook account and click on the ‘Settings’ bar which is in the upper left corner of the page under a small inverted tri-angle sign. Click on it, you will get the ‘Settings’ option.
- In the ‘Settings’ page you have to click on another page option labeled as ‘Blocking’ which is in left side of your screen.
- You will be redirected to ‘Manage Blocking’ page. In the lower side of this page you will find a option ‘Block apps’.
- Just type there the name of the particular game or app, from which you don’t want to get any notification. After blocking you will never get any invitation or requests from this specific game or app.
Blocking any Specific Friend from Sending Game Requests
To block any of your friends from sending you game requests on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account first and go to the ‘Settings’ page. Follow the previous way to find the Settings page on Facebook.
- Then click on ‘Blocking’ to go the Manage Blocking page to manage your blocking settings.
- After that find a option labeled ‘Block app invites’. Here type the name of your friends who sends you game requests. After clicking the name on there a potential match of that names will appear, click on the right match to block that person.
It only block that friend from sending you game requests, it doesn’t block your friend on Facebook entirely. Now that particular person will never be able to send you game requests on Facebook.
Blocking All of Your Invites
- To block all the games or app invites, open the games section on Facebook after log in. Also you can use this link https://www.facebook.com/games.
- Now click on ‘Activity’ window to find all your invites and requests.
- Now you will be able to see all your Invites and Requests. You can ignore all the game or app requests by clicking on ‘Ignore All’ or you can ignore one by one.
- To ignore click on ‘X’ to block the sender from sending requests.
That’s the simple and easy ways to Block game requests on Facebook. Hope this tutorial will help you to block games requests on Facebook.