Yahoo is one of the popular email service provider with millions of users globally. Also it is one of the oldest web based free email service providing company. These days there are many email service providers are available on web, but still most of us use Yahoo Mail as their primary email widely.
Now a days peoples are using multiple email accounts for different purposes. Sometimes its quite a difficult task to manage different accounts of different email service providers. If you are one of them, there’s a good news for you.
Recently, Yahoo has added a feature to add multiple email account on it. If you have multiple accounts of different service provider than also you will be able to add those accounts to your Yahoo Mail. You can add your Google mail i.e Gmail, Hotmail, AOL etc to your Yahoo Mail easily. Also Yahoo has the ability to sync with social networking sites like FaceBook,Twitter,LinkedIn etc.
In this tutorial i will show you how you can add Gmail to your Yahoo Mail.
Add Gmail to your Yahoo Mail Account
Here we use web version of Yahoo on PC. You can also use Yahoo app to add the Gmail account in it. Now, Let’s take a look.
- First log in to your Yahoo account using user id and password.
- Now go to Settings >> Accounts.
- Then tap on ‘Add another mailbox’. Here you will see a list of other email service providers.
- Now select ‘Google’ from that list.
- Then Enter your Gmail account details. Now you will need to authenticate your account. When its complete, you will able to see your Gmail account on the yahoo mail.
After the successful adding of Gmail to Yahoo, you will be able to see your recent 200 mails on your Yahoo mail account.
If you have email account other than Gmail, than also you can add it to your Yahoo Mail. Just follow the above methods.
That’s the simple way of Adding Gmail to your Yahoo mail.