BHIM App Download For Android is available here, here you will be able to download BHIM APK file for your Android device. After demonetization when everyone was facing so many problems due to a shortage of cash, PM Modi came up with a great solution which is known as BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money). BHIM is basically an Android(for now) app which you can use for making payments digitally without carrying your ATM card.
For now, this app is available only for the Android devices, but the developers are planning to launch this BHIM app for iOS as soon as possible. BHIM app for Android is actually a re-branded version of the UPI (Unified Payment Interface) and the USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data).
With the help of BHIM app, you will be able to make all your payments in an easy way. You easily can understand the main motto of the app by its tagline, which says ‘Now send and receive money easily instantly using your mobile.
The app was named BHIM to give a tribute to the father of our Constitution Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar. BHIM app launched on 30th Dec 2016, so most of the people don’t know much about this app. in this article, I am going to tell you everything you need to know about BHIM app and the procedure of BHIM app download on your Android phone.
BHIM App Download for Android
The developers of BHIM app made the app available only for Android, so the people those who are using different platforms have to wait a few days more. The app comes for free and available in Google Play Store. For BHIM app download for Android on your device by following the below-mentioned steps.
- First, you need to open Google Play Store, and in the search option, you need to type ‘BHIM,’ tap on search and wait for the results to show.
- Select the app from the list, and the app will open in a new window.
- In the new window, you will find an install option, when you will tap the install option, the app will start downloading automatically.
- Once the download is over the app will get installed by itself. Wait for a little for the installation process to get over.
- When the process is over, the app will ask you to choose your preferred language from English and Hindi. More regional languages will be added to the list pretty soon which will be very useful for us.
- After finishing the step, you will see two options, back and next. Click on ‘Next.’ Then the app will proceed where you will find another option, tap on the ‘Let’s Get Started.’
- After that, the app will ask you to verify the phone number by which your bank account is linked and registered.
- Then you need to select your preferred bank and need to provide all the necessary details such as Debit card number and all. You need to provide all the necessary and correct information of your Debit card and then the app will ask you to set up a UPI PIN.
- After completing the registration, you will get a confirmation message and can start doing transactions by scanning the QR codes.
Click here for BHIM App Download For Android
BHIM App Download: Features of BHIM
The BHIM app comes with many features which save our time and effort and moreover the app is very safe and secure. But to use this app first, you need to register your bank account with BHIM and create a UPI PIN for that particular bank. The mobile numbers of yours act as your payment address (PA). Apart from this some other important features of BHIM app are given below.
- With the help of BHIM app, you can send and receive money from a friend, family members and other peoples through a PA. If you want, you can send money to non-UPI supported banks too by using the IFSC and MMID.
- One of the great thing about this app is you can reverse the payment or can send a request if it is needed.
- Using BHIM app, you can check your bank balance easily with your smartphone.
- You can create a custom payment address using your original phone number.
- If you want to do a faster payment, all you need to do is to scan the QR code.
- The app is directly linked to your bank account. So you don’t have to put money again and again in the app for the transaction. All the transacted money will be drawn and deposited in your bank account.
- This app comes with English and Hindi, but this app will support most of the Indian languages very soon.
- With the help of BHIM, you will be able to do a transaction of 10000 at a time and 20000 in 24 hours.
This app is such a great initiative by PM Modi. Now it doesn’t matter how much cash you have in your pockets but once you download BHIM app for Android device it will solve all your cash problems, all you need is to link UPI supported bank account to BHIM app. Wait for some, BHIM app for iOS download will be available, as the report says. So, download BHIM app now for Android and enjoy cashless shopping or be the part of digital India.
Read Also: Latest Game Killer Download for Android